We take pride in the quality of nursing care we provide our pet patients. This is the care and monitoring of your pet after diagnosis. Nursing care may include:
- Administering medications and injections
- Taking your pet for walks (as appropriate)
- Testing including X-rays and ECG
- Monitoring and taking detailed notes
Excellent care includes first addressing the pet health emergency. And, secondly, ensuring quality nursing care is provided. As a result, we designed our treatment center for ease of care. Additionally, visibility of patients has been set as a priority. Rest easy knowing your pet is never without a set of caring eyes on them.
The Importance of Nursing Care
Pets in our care have been through a health emergency. It is crucial that we closely monitor your pet for changes. We have a well-stocked facility with state-of-the-art equipment. This allows us to provide the best overall care for your pet.
Our Experienced Staff
Our staff have been trained in emergency veterinary medicine by the finest veterinarians and veterinary technician schools. We continually educate and guide our technicians. Also, our hands-on approach to training never ends. True to our mission, compassionate care for your pets is at the heart of every technicians’ actions.
Learn more about our team »
We are a proud member of the American Animal Hospital Association. Additionally, we are:
- a TopVet rated care center
- Animal Humane NM’s “Safety Net” contracted hospital
- Albuquerque Animal Welfare Division’s ER veterinarian
- Bernalillo County Animal Welfare Division’s ER veterinarian